We will often send updates to students by email.
These will include:
- Updates to locations
- Reminders to give feedback
- General information
We use the email you used to sign up with.
We recommend you use your NHS.net email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you DID NOT receive an email when you first booked onto the course
- Check your spam
- Make sure you completed the booking…..
If you are not sure if you booked, go to:
If you do not see your booking here (once logged in), you may have:
- Mispelt your email address originally
- Used a different email address
Please let us know at email@example.com if this has happened and we can check.
If you DID receive an email when you booked onto the course but haven’t received emails and were expecting to
Make sure our emails aren’t going into your spam.
If they are going into spam:
- Depending on the platform, determines how you add us to your Safe Senders List
- If you are using your NHS.net email, you need to log into the account via a web browser and add us to your White List (mobile clients for NHS.net email will often not have the capability of adding us to the Safe Senders List/White List)
- Gmail sometimes sends our emails to Junk; just add our domain to your Safe Senders List