Time: 08:30 - 12:30
LocationWeston Education Centre 10 Cutcombe Road
Valid Student/Hospital ID is required
- Experience realistic OSCE exam conditions: 16 stations including high fidelity simulation
- Cover all aspects of curriculum
- Be examined by experienced Anaesthetic Consultants (who have recently observed the exam) and Post Fellowship trainees
- Receive relevant individual feedback
- Refreshments and lunch provided
We do not have a mechanism to automatically book people onto the course.
Therefore if you have not booked onto the course via the website, you are not registered for the course. If you attend without booking, we will be unable to accommodate you as there are limited spaces on the course.
The morning is laid out in the same way the actual OSCE is at the College; you will be assigned a starting station and will then proceed around the circuit in a timed, orderly manner.
Go to My Bookings
There is also a link at the top and bottom of the page. Follow this to log in and see your bookings.
If you are already logged in, this will show your bookings.
If the course is fully subscribed, please fill in the below field with your name and email address. The waiting list is ‘first come, first served’.
You will be added to the waiting list for the upcoming course ONLY
At the end of every course or on completion of a day, we ask for feedback from our students. This is so we can continually improve and adapt our courses to current needs.
For this course, feedback is given on a paper feedback form.; certificates will be issued in due course by the event organiser
Weston Education Centre (As above)
Meet in the ‘Buttery’ on arrival
- Through main entrance of the WEC
- Follow Signs to the ‘Buttery’
- There will be Tea and Coffee on arrival
The practice and advice we received on the King’s OSCE day definitely contributed to my success
A Former Student (Oct 2018)
Bookings16 has/have booked so far There is/are 0 space(s) left
This event is fully booked.
Use the form below to be added to the waiting list (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)