Time: 08:30 - 12:30
LocationWeston Education Centre 10 Cutcombe Road
Valid Student/Hospital ID is required
It is with regret that we have had to cancel the mock osce at Kings on 12th May
And to anyone who has already booked – you will be refunded in full
We will monitor the situation closely and confirm a new date prior to the next scheduled royal college examinations
Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist
Kings College Hospital
Experience realistic OSCE exam conditions: 16 stations including high fidelity simulation
Cover all aspects of curriculum
Be examined by experienced Anaesthetic Consultants (who have recently observed the exam) and Post Fellowship trainees
Receive relevant individual feedback
Refreshments and lunch provided
We do not have a mechanism to automatically book people onto the course.
Therefore if you have not booked onto the course via the website, you are not registered for the course. If you attend without booking, we will be unable to accommodate you as there are limited spaces on the course.
The morning is laid out in the same way the actual OSCE is at the College; you will be assigned a starting station and will then proceed around the circuit in a timed, orderly manner.
(There is also a link at the top and bottom of the page. Follow this to log in and see your bookings)
If you are already logged in
you will see your bookings here:
If you are NOT logged in
Make sure you have booked in the first place 😉
- When you think you first booked, if you didn’t receive an email, then you may not have completed the booking process and are not booked on
If you have booked a place already (but can’t remember your login details), visit https://www.medicalsim.uk/events/my-bookings/
- Click the ‘Log In’ link (you may need to reset your password using the email you signed up with when you booked)
- Check your spam folder for the reset email if you don’t see it in your inbox
- You may entered an incorrect email when you originally signed up for the course
You may not have set a password when you first signed up for course; just follow Lost Password procedure or click https://www.medicalsim.uk/my-account/lost-password/
If the course is fully subscribed, please fill in the below field with your name and email address. The waiting list is ‘first come, first served’.
You will be added to the waiting list for the upcoming course ONLY
At the end of every course or on completion of a day, we ask for feedback from our students. This is so we can continually improve and adapt our courses to current needs.
For this course, feedback is given on a paper feedback form.; certificates will be issued in due course by the event organiser
We will often send updates to students attending courses by email. These will include emails with:
- Updates to locations
- Reminders to give feedback and
- General information
We use the email you used to sign up to the course with.
If you DID NOT receive an email when you first booked onto the course
- Check your spam
- Make sure you have completed the booking…..
If you are not sure if you have booked onto the course, go to:
If you do not see your booking here once you have logged on you may have:
- Mispelt your email address
- Used a different email address
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if this has happened and we can check.
If you DID receive an email when you booked onto the course but haven’t received emails and were expecting to
Make sure our emails aren’t going into your spam.
If they are going into spam:
- Depending on which email platform you use determines how you add us to your Safe Senders List
- If you are using your NHS.net email, you probably need to log into the account via a web browser and add us to your White List (mobile clients for NHS.net email will often not have the capability of adding us to the Safe Senders List/White List)
- Gmail sometimes sends our emails to Junk. Just add our domain to your Safe Senders List
You should receive an email immediately with details of the course you have booked – keep this email safe
If you don’t receive an email immediately this could be for a number of reasons:
- There are a back log of emails on our server – you may need to wait up to 6 hours for the email
- The email has gone to your spam – check your spam and if there add our address to your Safe Senders list
- You have entered the incorrect email when booking – contact the course admin and notify them of the error
If you have done the checks above and are still having problems, email email@example.com
You can only log in if you have an account with the website.
You can only have an account if you have previously registered for a course.
Therefore; if you have never been on a course, you will not have an account (unless you used a different email address 😞)
Also, the site will freeze you out if you make multiple attempts to log in with either:
- An incorrect password
- A non-recognised email address
If you have forgotten your password:
- Click on ‘Lost your password?’
- Enter your email address
- (Make sure to check your spam)
- Change your password
Weston Education Centre (as above)
Meet in the ‘Buttery’ on arrival
- Through main entrance of the WEC
- Follow Signs to the ‘Buttery’
- There will be Tea and Coffee on arrival
The practice and advice we received on the King’s OSCE day definitely contributed to my success
A Former Student (Oct 2018)
Thank you for your brilliant course – I passed the osce and viva!
Lucy (Oct 2019)
I just wanted to thank you very much indeed for the mock OSCE last week – I found it very useful indeed, and very realistic to the real exam
Gaby, London (Oct 2019)